My bitter heart is gettin' just a little fragile. ♥
Joey T '♥
11 , single .


He gave me 20 roses ,
Another fake ,
He said he love me ,
Till th v last one dies ,
That's wht make th 21 one , so special ♥


Agnes`HoneyBaby♥
Amelia`Friend Friend♥
Amelia`Elmostead♥
Alicia`Superstar♥
Annabel`Friend Friend♥
Brenda`Friend Friend♥
Bronald`Brother♥
BaoLi`Junior♥
Carmen`Friend Friend♥
Chanel`Mama♥
Cheryl`BestFriendForever♥
Charmaine`Ecstacy♥
Derek`Brother♥
Dickson`Brother♥
Eleanor`Sister♥
Eunice`Lovelybaby♥
Emlyn`FriendFriend♥
Fungru`Cousin♥
Fitriah`Girlfriend♥
FangHui`Chiochio♥
GuiHui`Sister♥
Gwendalin`Friend Friend♥
Huimin`Valentine♥
Huihui`Sister♥
Huiqing`Sister♥
Hannah'Friendfriend♥
Isabel`Sweetheart♥
Insyirah`Friend Friend♥
Iva`Sister♥
Jolynn`RealBlood sister♥♥♥
Jamie`Daughter♥
Jomain`Sister♥
Jaqueline`Boyfriend♥
Jiahao`Brother♥
Jiaqi`Friendfriend♥
Jingyang`Brother♥
Jiaqian`Ke ai♥
Jiaen`FriendFriend♥
Justin`Brother♥
Karyl`Sister♥
Kailing`Tianmimi♥
Kimmi`Momo♥
Khelin`Friend Friend♥
Liza`Friend Friend♥
Liting`Sister♥
Lavert`Sweetaffair♥
Melissa`Precious♥
Michelle`Sister♥
Megan`Superstar♥
Marisa`Monster♥
Nicole`Superstar♥
Najila`Friend Friend♥
Nikko`Xialan♥
Nikhol`Friendfriend♥
Nina`Friend Friend♥
Nana`Sister♥
Nicholas`Brother♥
Peiyan`Hotpink♥
Qianlin`Lesby♥
Queenie`Guaikia♥
Qianyu`Friend Friend♥
Qipei`Prettylady♥
Rachel`Hubby♥
Raihan`Good Friend♥
Rebecca`FriendFriend♥
Shihwei`Friend Friend♥
Serena`Friend Friend♥
Sofia`Friend Friend♥
Thida`Mama♥
TingTing`Friend Friend♥
Veronica`Prettypretty♥
Venus`Friendfriend♥
Valy`Ecstacy♥
Xiaochelle`Friend Friend♥
Xerxes`Brother♥
YunRong`Brother♥
Yuenqi`Guailan♥
Yvonne`Mei mei♥
Yiling`Friend Friend♥
Yiklee`Friend Friend♥
Zakiah`Steadstead♥
Zhiyu`Xingan♥

________________________

Th most importants ' ♥ ,
; Blogshop
;Amelia
;Agnes
;Fanghui
;Huiqing
;Jamie
;Jiaqian
;Isabel
;Jaron
;Karyl
;Melissa
;Nicole
;Rachel
;Qianlin
;Yuenqi
;Zakiah
Friends ,
;Annabel
;Alicia
;Alfred
;Ann Gee
;Anis
;Ammar
;Brenda
;Carmen
;Chanel
;Charmaine
;Darryl
;Dian
;Daniel
;Derek
;Emlyn
;Eunice
;Farahin
;Fungru
;Guihui
;Gwendaline
;Hannah
;Hanna
;Hanying
;Hasyimah
;HuiHui
;Huimin
;Ineza
;Izmir
;Jet
;Jomain
;Jiaqi
;Jianwen
;Jiaying
;Jiahao
;Jinfei
;Jinyang
;Jacqueline
;Karyl's blogshop
;Kailing
;Kimmi
;Khelin
;Lester
;Liqin
;Liza
;Liting
;Megan
;Marisa
;Michelle
;Nikhol
;Neha
;Najila
;Nikko
;Nina
;Nina
;Nana
;Patricia
;Peiyan
;Qianyu
;Queenie
;Qipei
;Raihan
;Ronald
;Seowzhen
;Serena
;SzeKhee
;Szeying
;Shihwei
;Thida
;Veronica
;Xerxes
;Yongsoon
;Yunrong
;Zhiyu
Shared blogs ,
;Ammar & co.
;Daughter & I
;Lesby & I
;Alicia & Nicole
________________________

Elinaf© created this skin.
xoxo

ShoutMix chat widget
________________________

It's either twitter or plurk.
________________________


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

________________________

February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009
You've changed ,
Date / Time : 16 September 2009 / 7:32 PM

Hello readers . 
I guess i shall stop being so pissed off w. tht somebody uh .
Showed me attitude today again , -.- .
O eff alrightys , im used t wht you normally do .
But i cant stand it much longer .

Why after i know you , you changed so much ?
As they say , time flies & people change .
But you dun seem t change , you seem t be a different person .
Why did you change ? -.- .
I want your old self back , where did it go t .
If i could just get it back , we'll last forever

Sorry about th emo thing , just now . 
I guess i'll have t get over it . 
Alrights , went t school . 
Nothing much , thn went for PE , played badminton . 
I challenged 9 boys -.- . 
9 vs 1 , good hor x.x . 
Yeahh right , wanna die alrdy laa . 
Alrights , did my compo just now . 
*shouts : IMA GOOD GIRL ! ^^ . 
Alrightys , i gotta go .
Finishing my hmk :D .
Thanks for th comfort , my lovelies x3 .
I hearts all my lovelies , (: .



I gave all that i could t make it last ,
But you didnt seem , trying t make it last any longer .
I gave up , since you didnt care anymore .
I shall not too , tears fell , as i thought of you . 
Thanks for the days , although you shattered my heart .
Breaking it into pieces ,